Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kindy Teacher’s husband – praying in hospital and a balloon gift from God … Thursday 14th October 2010

I called L in the afternoon to see how he had got on.  He said it was the “best sleep” he had “since being here”.  He said wanted me to come back when I could. I told him I had prayed through the night - God put him on my heart at and - and that many others had also been praying for him.

I went back that night, still feeling apprehensive but sensing that this was as much my journey as L’s.

I felt Psalm 3 was for him and told him so.  I felt God say “start at the feet” so I asked if I could uncover his feet and I saw (and he confirmed) that the oedema had reduced somewhat.  He also said he had experienced a lovely night’s sleep the night before – very peaceful – and the breathing was better. 

I laid hands on his feet and began to pray - there was a very gentle anointing in the room.  I had a vision of him on a mountain side, walking, with angels either side of him and a mass of people behind him.  The scene started out as winter but changed into spring, with him breathing deeply.  I told him what I saw prophesied and prayed it in – he said nothing, but I kept stepping out anyway – I chose to feel encouraged by what I “saw” and not go to “that place” of doubt.
 
He had pulled a muscle coughing and was in pain.  I laid my hand on the spot and my hand got very hot - he said he felt heat too.  I then read Ps 3, prayed it in and laid my hand on his chest.  Just as the night before the coughing began and phlegm came up.  I sensed a penetration from heaven of his chest (pin point needles of light going in to heal his lungs - I felt the tiny pin points, small and sharp on the back of my hand).  I told him what I “saw/felt” and prayed it in.  I continued to pray until he stopped coughing and he took the oxygen tube off and rested it on his chest – leaving it there.

I then knew it was time to anoint him with oil – first on his forehead and then on the bottom of his feet declaring him healed from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet!  I then tucked his feet back into his bed, told him to rest, go to sleep and I would leave again.  I felt awkward, but prayed until I felt God say “that’s enough” and I quietly left with him breathing quietly, without the oxygen mask on.

As got into my car there was a small pink balloon on the ground.  I picked it up thinking that my little girl would love it, knowing it was from God given how windy the night had been and as I picked it up I saw written across it “A New Little Princess” with a picture of a crown – I felt God was saying to me that the balloon was for me … I was His Little Princess... 

I love how he encourages us … he does make me laugh   … it was certainly no coincidence!

God is so very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment