Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Taking a swim with Jesus – a friend's testimony - Wednesday 10th November 2010

On Wednesday 10th November 2010 a friend went for a swim at a pool and she told me what happened as she went …

Hey B, I prayed for a Cambodian lady this morning at the pool. She was ahead of me as I entered the complex and was limping.  I prayed for her in the change room. The language exchange was a bit of a challenge over exactly what was wrong with her knee, but she wanted me to pray, felt heat and said it felt like needles and she was indicating movement inside. She looked like she was walking on it with a bit more confidence. She was in lots of pain and the doctor was monitoring her for surgery which she didn't want. She kept thanking me!

Release it here … release it there … release it everywhere we go …

It is so very exciting.

God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment